Well-rounded digital marketing professional with over a decade of professional experience seeking full-time and freelance opportunities in the digital marketing field. Willing to relocate, travel, and work remotely.Download My Resume (PDF)
Web (UX / UI) Design
Social Media Marketing
SEO / SEM
o'Realy Online Rochester, New York
Owner/Web Development, Design and Digital Marketing, 2012-Present
- Founder of sole proprietorship providing website design/development, content marketing, social media, search engine optimization, graphic design, and digital marketing solutions to local and national clients.
- Specialize in the design and development of client websites using custom WordPress templates based on client goals.
- Research and execute SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, and Online Reputation Management campaigns.
- Provide regular analytics reports to clients with recommendations based on goal driven KPIs.
- Plan and execute strategies to improve engagement and brand identity via social media, newsletters, and prize promotions.
Red Wings Community Baseball Rochester, New York
Graphic Design Intern, Summer 2019
- Coordinated with marketing team on the ideation and execution of team social media posts and website content.
- Created print and digital graphics based on original concepts for
- t-shirts (for sale and giveaways)
- Frontier Field video boards
- social media
- print advertisements
- stadium banners
- sales brochures
- baseball cards
- and more
U.S. Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company Rochester, New York
Account Executive, 2016-2017
- Studied FTC laws and regulations on prize promotions and prepared legal Official Rules documents for clients including Hallmark Channel, Food Lion, Whole Foods, and Time, Inc.
- Prepared official rules, statements of work, winner notification documents, and case studies.
- Managed search engine optimization, search engine marketing, company blog, and social media marketing efforts for USSweeps.com.
- Developed and designed webpages, forms, and graphics for promotion websites.
WROC-TV8 (Nexstar Broadcasting) Rochester, New York
Digital Media Account Executive, 2011-2013
- Assisted with the transition to a new website platform and developed new advertising opportunities utilizing the new platform to increase digital advertising revenue.
- Developed custom graphics and website splash pages for internal promotion and advertising partners.
- Participant in the 2011 WROC holiday pie tasting event (easily my most delicious job requirement of all time).
WSTM-NBC3 (Barrington Broadcasting) Syracuse, New York
Internet Marketing Manager, 2008-2010
- Developed custom banner advertisements, including animated GIFs and interactive Flash banners.
- Created “Half Off CNY” promotion offering discounts at local restaurants, golf courses, spas, and ski resorts.
- During first year of program, over $75,000 in revenue.
- Program successfully continued through 2013.
- Designed digital store front, developed sales pitches, obtained clients, and managed client relationships.
Jay Advertising Rochester, New York
Account, Creative Services, and Media Buying Intern, Summers & Winters 2004-2006
- Served as an intern for the account service, media buying, and creative departments during school breaks.
- Patricipated in the production of New business Pitches for local and national clients such as General Motors, Raymour & Flanigan, Oneida, AAA, and others.
- Participated in New Business pitches for HealthNow, Inc. (BCBS of Western NY and BS NENY) and AOR Pitch for First Ni-agara. Jay named AOR for HealthNow, Inc. - $6 million gross earnings.
St. John Fisher College Rochester, New York
Interactive Media Major & Media & Communications Minor, Class of 2019 (3.4 GPA)
- Served as Creative Director for The PRIMA Group, St. John Fisher's national-award winning student-run integrated marketing communications firm.
- PRIMA voted St. John Fisher's Club of the Year during tenure.
- Organized and executed outdoor music festival featuring St. John Fisher students and faculty. Over $1,500 raised for Rochester Regional Health's 'Healthcare for the Homeless' program. Click here for more details.
- Co-Founded the Old Kids Club for older adult students.